Well, actually, it is… But for some of us, we haven’t had enough spookiness. Some people need the creepiness all year round. So, here’s a dose of Halloween inspired joy, from me to you.
Why Halloween is the Best Holiday Ever
- It’s ok to laugh at dark, gory things for a month
- Adults can put on costumes and it’s socially acceptable
- Cute little kids in costumes show up at your door
- Having candy/baked goods in the house
- Candy corn!
- Giving strangers candy and trinkets
- The only time you can have cobwebs all over your house as “decoration”
- That one time of year where your friends will watch scary movies with you
- Celebration of death
- Wearing lots of makeup, fake wounds, wigs, etc.
- Fake teeth that aren’t dentures!
- Carving pumpkins! Yay I love knives!
- Scary wagon rides on some random guys farm
- For once everyone isn’t shoving a christian tradition down your throat
- Getting some awful disease bobbing for apples
- Costume contests!
- People won’t kick the life out of you for wearing black/gothic looking clothing
- Pumpkin EVERYTHING available in every store/restaurant! #PSL lol omg pumpkin spice is life
Keep the creepiness alive, y’all! Link to your best spooky decor and jack o lanterns in the comments!