Most people make(and break) their resolutions at New Year’s. Well, I’m stickin’ it to The Man and making resolutions in December. I feel that it’s a good idea, and that it might inspire you wonderful mortals to change(for the better). Maybe this will help Future Me out in the long run. I’m calling this list:
Resolutions to be a Better Person
- Listen when people are talking. Yes, I know they’re always complaining, but you should listen. It’s a useful skill, you know.
- Finish more projects and objectives. I know you can do it if you just jump right in!
- Tell people what you want–and be persistent.
- Speak up. Nobody else can read your thoughts! Never be embarrassed!
- Build new relationships.
- Spend more time with your dog.<3He wuvs u vewy much!<3
- Remember that the day isn’t over until it is. There is still time to make it worth something.
- Spend less time wanting material things and coveting objects!
- Read more blogs. Do you know any ones I’d like? Share them in the comments!
- Be mindful and remember to do one thing at a time. Do you hear me?! ONE.THING.AT.A.TIME.
- Don’t judge people(or: judge less). You wouldn’t like them to make judgments about you!
- Remember that you aren’t better than everyone else.
- Contrarily, remember that you’re pretty freaking amazing.