If you’re anything like me, you have bowls of mini candy canes all around your house post-Christmas. Also, like most people, you probably drink coffee in the morning. I present to you: How to get Diabetes while Drinking Coffee that tastes Delicious!
- 1 mini candy cane (these can be bought in bulk at stores like Bulk Barn or in bags/boxes at Wal-Mart around Christmas time)
- 1o liquid Ounces of your favorite dark or medium roast coffee
- Cream or milk
- 1 spoon
- Make a hot 10 oz. cup of coffee. Don’t use instant–that’s nasty!
- Unwrap candy cane and put into the cup of coffee.
- Carefully stir the coffee and candy cane concoction until the candy cane is all melted.
- Add approximately two Tablespoons of cream or milk to the coffee. Stir the coffee until the cream/milk is all mixed in.
- Enjoy drinking your chic coffee from your reusable mug, smugly grinning at your co-workers who go to Tim Horton’s and Starbucks. Well aren’t you fancy?