(Inspired by It’s Black Friday’s video Stuff I Hate)
In no particular order, here are some things that I hate:
- Boring eyeshadow palettes. They’re everywhere! They advertise themselves as bold and sexy, but they’re really just 6 different shades of brown.
- The trolls who smoke in front of no-smoking signs, around children, etc.
- People who eat like food is going out of style. Stop slurping like an alien and leave some for tomorrow!
- Pop music. I think this point needs no explanation. Moving on;
- People jaywalking and otherwise walking dangerously. You give pedestrians a bad name. (Cue Bon Jovi).
- Neighbours having noisy karaoke parties. I’ve had personal experience with this…
- Uninformed idiots who choose to use faulty reasoning for their arguments and ignore proper methods of debate, especially when they have a huge following on social media.
- Superhero movies and cartoons advertised towards adults. I hate this, so that you can hate me. You’re welcome.
- Humidity. Yuck!
- People who support Hillary Clinton because of her sex (this is kind of a repeat of number 5, but it has to be said).
- Sloppy wet lipstick that gets everywhere. I swear I wasn’t smooching a moose.
- Not having sunscreen/proper sun protection. Skin Cancer affects us all, y’all!
- Navy Blue–the natural enemy of black. I’ve never heard someone say that their heart is Navy, because Navy is a crappy colour.
Image courtesy of Sira Anamwong at FreeDigitalPhotos.net