Makes me smile every time. https://twitter.com/ProBirdRights
Like any good incremental/clicker game, things start out logical end then turn… potatoe-y.
Hey, this game is fun!
This September 9th, Peter Tagtgren will be releasing a new PAIN album, titled Coming Home. Peter released a new single the other day too, called Black Knight Satellite. Interestingly, his son Sebastian Tagtgren will be the studio drummer for the new album. I didn’t even know he had a kid (Where did this homunculus of a son come from?!) I wonder whether Peter Tagtgren will take his son on tour with him as well, although I doubt it… Randomly appearing progeny aside, I thought it was fitting to celebrate the new album with the top ten PAIN songs according to moi.
The tracks below are listed in order from The Very Best to one-of-the-best, with the album in which they were first released in brackets.
- Just Think Again (Psalms of Extinction)
- 12:42 (Rebirth)
- Close My Eyes (Nothing Remains the Same)
- It’s Only Them (Nothing Remains the Same)
- Nothing (Dancing with the Dead)
- Don’t Count Me Out (Dancing with the Dead)
- The Tables Have Turned (Dancing with the Dead)
- Monster (You Only Live Twice)
- I’m Going in (Cynic Paradise)
- Computer God (Psalms of Extinction)
Honorable mentions go to the song Tear it up from the album Dancing With the Dead and Suicide Machine from the album Rebirth.
I came and ate your fancy food.
It didn’t mean to rob you of your gourmet gummies.
I was just looking for lunch.
My greedy talons took your snacks–
which you had purchased the night ‘fore
–I was compelled by the spirit of my own wanton gut.
Yes, how disgusting am I, and people like me:
a cancer on faithful, law-abiding citizens everywhere who purchase overpriced pasta.
I must confess, I don’t like vegetables and plants.
I almost considered leaving your hipster harvest salad alone;
I did not.
It was good.
It was an experience, and it changed me.
I’m going vegan– no lie!
My plea is that you have mercy on my hungry, humble soul.
I swear, I tried to think smartly,
but the mounting pains in my belly took over!
I became something I don’t ever want to be:
The Food-Stealing Roommate.
It’s that time of year again and, unfortunately, I feel the need to remind you all about Summer safety for you and your loved ones. I don’t care whether you’re at a concert or the grocery store: do not leave your darkling in the car! I implore you: because they are covered in black velvet and silk, unlike you or I, they are extremely prone to heat stroke. Some people say you can leave the car windows rolled down an inch to keep them cool, but that does not prevent sunburn! Goths are delicate creatures and will sizzle, smoke, and blister if left in the car for too long. Additionally, bringing along a compact with white press powder will keep their skin hidden from Normals and daylight in the event of melting makeup. Always remember: bring extra sunscreen and your buddy’s favorite collection of romantic poems when spending time at the park together. Stay safe, and have a lovely Summer.
I just added a new design to my Zazzle store. The product is a “trucker” style hat with the words “MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN” on the front, closely mimicking the caps Trump uses to promote his campaign. More important than a wall in between Mexico and the US is making sure us humans have a planet we can live on!
See the swanky new hat here:www.zazzle.ca/realeccentric_prints
I love cryptozoology. I just found out about this creature called the Fur-bearing Trout via Wikipedia. Probably the funniest thing I’ve seen all day. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fur-bearing_trout
(Inspired by It’s Black Friday’s video Stuff I Hate)
In no particular order, here are some things that I hate:
- Boring eyeshadow palettes. They’re everywhere! They advertise themselves as bold and sexy, but they’re really just 6 different shades of brown.
- The trolls who smoke in front of no-smoking signs, around children, etc.
- People who eat like food is going out of style. Stop slurping like an alien and leave some for tomorrow!
- Pop music. I think this point needs no explanation. Moving on;
- People jaywalking and otherwise walking dangerously. You give pedestrians a bad name. (Cue Bon Jovi).
- Neighbours having noisy karaoke parties. I’ve had personal experience with this…
- Uninformed idiots who choose to use faulty reasoning for their arguments and ignore proper methods of debate, especially when they have a huge following on social media.
- Superhero movies and cartoons advertised towards adults. I hate this, so that you can hate me. You’re welcome.
- Humidity. Yuck!
- People who support Hillary Clinton because of her sex (this is kind of a repeat of number 5, but it has to be said).
- Sloppy wet lipstick that gets everywhere. I swear I wasn’t smooching a moose.
- Not having sunscreen/proper sun protection. Skin Cancer affects us all, y’all!
- Navy Blue–the natural enemy of black. I’ve never heard someone say that their heart is Navy, because Navy is a crappy colour.
Image courtesy of Sira Anamwong at FreeDigitalPhotos.net